Health Campus (Sacramento)
The Sacramento Campus Patrol Division is commanded by Captain Mark Brunet.
Captain Brunet Direct Line: (916) 734-8111
The Sacramento campus including UC Properties and surrounding areas are patrolled 24/7 by UC Davis Police Officers. Patrol officers respond to all calls for service from the community. They are responsible for handling a wide variety of duties including responding to emergencies, investigating crimes and filing reports, checking out suspicious persons and vehicles, conducting traffic accident investigations and enforcing all traffic laws. Officers take a very pro-active approach to reducing the opportunity for crime and work closely with members of the campus community to ensure a safe environment in which to work, play and learn. Our officers maintain a high level of visibility on the campus and work to identify and eliminate those conditions or situations that may be attractive to the criminal element. Patrol officers are the primary contact for campus community members.
Additional Patrol assignments include:
- Conduct Traffic Enforcement and Education
- Officer Presentations on Safety
- Patrol Ride Along
- Staff Special Events
- Provide Active Shooter Training to all medical center staff
- Participate in the Stockton Boulevard Partnership
- Member of the Sacramento Region DUI Avoid campaign
- Member of the UCDMC Workplace Violence Committee
- Member of the UCDMC Safety Committee
- Member of the UCDMC Security Committee