UC Davis WarnMe and Aggie Alert
UC Davis WarnMe and Aggie Alert messages provide faculty, staff and students with timely information and instructions during emergencies or other urgent situations that may directly affect their well-being. The system sends messages by e-mail and text. The system complements other UC Davis communications including website postings, social media and news outreach.
Editing WarnMe information
Anyone can subscribe to receive WarnMe and Aggie Alert messages issued by the Davis campus and some other UC Davis locations, by texting the associated Opt-In code below to 888777.
|Your Location||Text this Opt-In code to 888777:|
|Bodega Marine Laboratory||BMLAlerts|
|Tahoe Environmental Research Center||TERCAlerts|
|Continuing and Professional Education|
Everbridge Mobile App
Available to everyone with a ucdavis.edu email account, the Everbridge Mobile App allows users to receive push notifications for WarnMe and Aggie Alert and provides a number of other features customized for UC Davis. The Everbridge app is an important option for those with an international mobile number because WarnMe does not send text messages to international numbers.
In addition to receiving push notifications for WarnMe and Aggie Alert messages, users can access UC Davis customized features including buttons to:
- Dial 911
- Make a direct call to the emergency phone line for the UC Davis Police Department
- Access the emergency status phone line for a recorded message about the status of the campus
- Link to the UC Davis News and Information webpage
The Everbridge Mobile App can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play. After installing the app:
- Find and select UC Davis as the organization
- You will be prompted to log in with UC Davis Kerberos credentials at the Central Authentication Service (CAS)
- After that, you may need to authenticate through DUO
More Information & Support
- Visit the Emergencies and FAQs page and to learn more ways to get information in an emergency and download a brochure about campus emergency communication.
For help configuring your computer's spam filters to accept the WarnMe e-mail messages, contact your departmental tech support or visit IET’s Knowledge Base article for instructions specific to your e-mail software. For assistance, contact IT Express at (530) 754-HELP (4357).